Check In / Check Out Procedures
Check-In is at 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Breakfast is served daily in our dining room from 8:00am - 10:00am. Complimentary coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day. We ask that you please notify us of any food allergies prior to your arrival.
Parking in Newport is notoriously difficult. Fortunately, the Newport Blues Inn has nearby off-site parking available for guests. Guests are limited to one parking space per room. Vehicles must be removed from the parking lot by 11:00 a.m. on the day of checkout or the vehicle will be subject to towing at the Guest's expense.
Minimum Stay Requirements
A minimum nightly stay may be required during various time in the year. Please contact our reservations department for more details.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Two day minimum stay for peak-season weekends.
- Three day minimum stay on holiday and special event weekends.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- A $25 charge for each additional person in a room per night.
- Each room is subject to a 6% Local and 7% State tax.
- A deposit is required at time of booking, equal to one night stay for rooms booked for less than 2 nights or 50% of the total stay.
- Payment is required in full upon arrival. We accept Visa, MasterCard, & American Express and Discover card. There are no refunds for early departure.
- Cancellations prior to two weeks of arrival will incur a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than two weeks will result in loss of the deposit amount.
The Newport Blues Inn shows our appreciation for military personnel by offering a discounted rate for active duty/retired military with government issued identification. Please contact us to learn more.
NEW FOR 2019 - Dogs will be accepted at the Newport Blues Inn.
Free Wi-Fi is available. Login information is provided in your guest room.
Each Guest Room Includes:
King or Queen sized bed in each room
For the respect and courtesy of other guests, please follow these policies:
No smoking allowed on premises
Children must be 10 years of age or older
Quiet hours are from 10:00pm-7:00am